Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why Yoga Works - for me

Every day of my life, just as I eat, just as I sleep, just as I work, just as I love – I practice yoga.

Yoga is simple and in tune with how the body is designed to move and operate. It builds functional fundamental strength rather than superficial strength, empowers them to purposeful use and conditions my body the way nature intended it to be; for day to day life – bending, stretching, lifting, reaching, twisting and etc. On top of that Yoga pays due attention to both the physical and mental wellbeing, can you imagine that? 2 in 1 or 3 in 1….…should I say

All of us are very well aware the benefits of yoga; we read about it the newspapers, magazines, internet, books and even discussing it with our friends. But, hey …. what stopping most us from practicing yoga? Lazy? Too tired? Next time? No mood? I am not flexible! Backache! Heard all of them and the most popular is ‘no time la’……..

It’s about feel good, when I feel good I look good, and honestly I am feeling much better now than I was in my 20s…… spiritually and of course, physically.

There is no such thing as ‘best’ in a world of individuals.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a really nice blog. Do you know about these yoga books?

http://www.YogaVidya.com/hyp.html

yamuna, yogini said...

Thanks. No but will check it out.

Anonymous said...

Hi jennifer,
Where is your yoga path studio located?I used to attend ur classes at taman desa few years ago :)

yamuna, yogini said...

Located at 22-3 Jalan 27/70A, Desa Sri Hartamas.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen :)