Saturday, December 6, 2008

Landslide at Bukit Antarabangsa

Massive landslide occurred at Bukit Antarabangsa this morning (Saturday @ Dec 6th, 2008) around 4am, a place I called home for the last 7 years. I am safe; my home is intact, however access to my taman – Taman Bukit Utama (TBU) was blocked by the earth. No electricity, no water and no land line - telephone. So far, confirmed 4 dead, 15 injured and 14 bungalows were buried.

Later today I will try to ‘scout’ on any trail along the hillside available that leading to my taman as my two babies, Missy and Beanie are at home. Janice and her family are helping me taking care of them temporary.

Let’s us pray for the dead, salute to the brave men and women who work around the clock since the tragedy occurred to find more survivors and let us not forgetting the surviving families and friends, be strong.
To all practitioners and friends, thank you very much for your concern.

1 comment:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Oh Dear! Thank Tushita your family and yourself are safe. It is very tragic, a very sad ending for some.

Hope everything with your family will return to normality very soon.

Please do take care.

With prayers.
+Ant+