Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Life

Just when I think I have learned the way to live, life changes and I am left the same as I began. The more things change the more I am the same. It appears that my life is a constant irony of maturity and regression, but my sense of progress is based on the illusion that things out there are going to remain the same and that, at last, I have gained a little control. But there will never be means to ends, only means. And I am means. I am what I started with, and when it is all over I will be all that is left of me.

2 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

I beg to differ. It is not regression but a higher awareness with each new insight or discovery. I'm glad you always take time to reflect and it certainly is much better than many others who are forever in the state of ignorance.

You are doing just fine dear! ^^
+Ant+

yamuna, yogini said...

Thanks.I'm still learning and its a long way to go.