Thursday, April 16, 2009

White and Shout Wipes

Ahhh… we all do love white. It’s the symbol of cleanliness, purity and goodness. I have loads of Indian cotton and linen shirts and pants; off white as well as pure white.

But my main problem is staining. Whenever I wear white shirt or white pant, that is the day I choose to ‘stain’ my clothing. From curry to noodle soup, sandwich to fruits, ‘tong shui’ to nescafe, somehow it got to be on my ‘white day’! If any of you do your own laundry, you can imagine how difficult it is to wash away any old stain without using any bleaching component, not to mention soaking it overnight and worst of all, hand wash. Honestly I am not keen at all.

A Johnson product called ‘Shout Wipes (Instant Stain Remover)’ came to my rescue. Its amazing and I always have a few in my bag; individually packed, a box consists of 12 wrapped pouches. Easy to use - apply Shout Wipes starting at the outside of the stain working towards the center, if possible place dry towel (tissue paper will do) under the stain while treating to remove excess moisture by blotting with it. Don’t go out without your Shout, thats what written on the box.

Checked it out at www. SHOUTITOUT.com. I have not seen the product in our supermarket, normally Jamie (one of my practitioner) would replenish my stock whenever he’s back to San Francisco.

2 comments:

JN said...

i wanna know Jamie! i wanna know Jamie too. :p

.:: Ant ::. said...

I love whites too.

Clorox does the trick in removing stains. It's pretty inexpensive too! ^_^

+Ant+