Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Day I LETTING GO


Still fresh in my mind when one of the practitioners asked me “what is there to let go?”. Yes, ‘what is there to let go’, rather than ‘how to let go’. If we know WHAT then HOW is no more a question.

My journey of letting go starts almost 4 years ago in India, but too soon, it was forgotten until June 19th, 2008. Here they are………….

Everyday without fail, for the last three years till this very day, I end all classes with saying ‘Let us free ourselves from egoism, anger, lust, hatred, greed and jealousy and let us fill our hearts with love, compassionate and understanding.”

And that's my Christmas wish as well as my new year resolutions.

1 comment:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Well done, daughter-of-the-compassionate-lineage!

The work of the Bodhisattvas never seem to see an end, but their endless compassion and divine assistance always gives us the comfort that the path to all goodness still exists and could ultimately be achieved.

Have a good holiday, seasons greetings and May the Light of The Compassionate Messenger Jesus Christ shine on your life and the lives of your loved ones.

Take care, keep well Sis! ^_^

+Ant+